- Universal fitting on all kinds of materials
- Six dimensions for cats and dogs of all sizes
- Models Swing 1, 3 and 5 for cats and small dogs
- Model Swing 7 for cats
- Models Swing 11 and 15 for large cats or dogs
- Venting system protecting against draughts (not included in the models Swing 1 and 3)
- Four-way locking system (Swing 1 not included)
- Last direction indicator (only Swing 5 and 7)
- Magnetic system: only Swing 7
- Thanks to the Ferplast Swing line of products, you can now install a pet flap, devoted exclusively to your four-legged friend, in any wooden, metal or glass door and in brick walls.
For cats and puppies, we recommend Swing 1, 3, or 5. For medium and large sized dogs, as well as large cats, the Swing 11 or 15 models are more suitable. The model Swing 7 , instead, equipped with a magnetic system, is perfect for cats.
Swing flaps come with the innovative Wind Stopper System, which is a system of protection against draughts (except for the Swing 1 and 3 models). Another important feature is the 4-way locking system (not present in the Swing 1 model) that allows you to adjust the type of opening according to your needs: entry only, exit only, entry and exit, or closed. Lastly, a passage indicator (provided with Swing 5 and 7) will help you to understand whether your pet is indoors or out and consists of a flag, placed on the bottom of the pet flap, which will face the direction in which your furry friend last went. All larger flaps come with a tunnel of 5 cm, allowing them to be adapted to any structure and can be trimmed (the tunnel must not be trimmed in the models Swing 7 and Swing Microchip since they contain a very delicate mechanism).
For the Swing 5 model and the Swing 1 and 3 models for smaller pets, which come with partial tunnels, a new modular extension tunnel is available as an accessory and is 5 cm in depth (screws are not included).
Please note: before installing in glass structures, we advise you to consult a glazier, as it is not possible to drill holes in toughened safety glass or double-glazing unless they were previously created during manufacture.